Sales Support Assistant
32-40 hours, Utrecht, The Netherlands
We are looking for a Sales Support Assistant that has the ambition to realise growth in a fast-growing, renewable focused international organisation. Are you the motivated sales support colleague that is ready to grow together with Ampowr? Then this job is perfect for you!
Your job at Ampowr
As a Sales Support employee you have daily professional contact with the other company departments (such as field sales, inside sales, marketing and purchasing), but also externally with customers. In addition, you are involved in the entire process from the start of the enquiry to order and through to the logistical process of delivery to customers worldwide.
To be successful
You are eager to take on challenges and responsibilities in a fast-growing business. You can work well independently, but also function optimally as part of the team within a diverse International organization. You are passionate about the work you do and have a result driven personality and deliver on your goals.
- Administrative entry, processing and handling of purchase and sales orders
- Maintaining contacts with suppliers and logistic partners
- Monitoring of order processes and delivery / lead times
- Provide support to the sales management
- Arrange sea /air / road transport worldwide through our logistics partners
- MBO+ degree international sales or communication or MBO+ level of thinking.
- 2+ years of work experience as Sales Support / Commercial internal service.
- Excellent communication skills in word and letter form
- Excellent skills working with Office / Outlook.
- Focus on accuracy and results
- Punctual and task oriented
- Excellent English writing skills
- Experience with Exact
- Knowledge of logistics, incoterms such as Ex Works – DDP – FOB – CIF are familiar to you
Nice to have
- Experience with CRM (preferably Hubspot).
- Other language skills, like Dutch, French, Spanish or Italian.
- Hands on mentality
- Affinity with energy storage / sustainability
Ampowr has adopted a people-led culture to drive modern thinking and turn strategy into behaviour, continuously adapting in an ever-changing world. The core of Ampowr’s operations is based on four key technologies: Batteries & Chargers, BESS Battery Energy Storage Systems (Mid-Scale Power), ESS Energy Storage Systems (Large-Scale Power) and EMS Energy Management & BMS Battery Management System Steering. All of which have great significance for residential users, commercial and industrial companies and paves the way for Future-ready systems compatible with “EaaS” Energy-as-a-Service and Energy-Trading.
Ampowr customers are found in various industries such as Telecommunication, Material Handling, Buildings & Infrastructure, Utility, Medical, Aerospace & Defense, Oil & Gas.
Our office is located in De Meern, Utrecht and has free parking.
What you can expect from us
- A dynamic and inspiring environment, in which we give you every opportunity to challenge and prove yourself by executing your ideas
- An international experience with awesome colleagues
- Personal development possibilities (programs / training)
- Company provided lunch at the office
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home as well as the office
- Unlimited holidays
- A competitive salary
- Attractive pension plan 70% Employee / 30% Employer
- Expense Budget